Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, September 14, 2015

HUMP DAY

Hello! Friends and family guess what?! MY "HUMP DAY" IS THIS WEEK!Woo! PaRtAy! One year down! Can you believe it? I've been on a missionfor a whole stinkin' year! I almost can't believe it myself. I lookback on this last year of my life with gratitude in my heart. Holymoly have I been changed... For the better! I love how the Lord hasworked with me throughout this experience. I love how he has shapedme, helped me grow, and taught me through this past year. I'm excitedfor another year of my mission! Amazing experiences and incrediblememories are to come! :) this last week was good. We had a lot happen.Cooper didn't come to church again, so unfortunately he can't bebaptized on the 3rd of October. BUT he has read all the way to Alma inthe Book of Mormon, so that's a huge accomplishment in itself! :)Bishop talked to Marlon about his baptism date on the 10th of October,and Marlon is really excited! IT'S A SOLID DATE! We are so excited forMarlon. He's going to be so happy and he'll make a great member of thechurch. Josh Parker (a member in our Ward) took us to In and Out thisweek and it was so great! He's such a funny guy and we get along sogreat. One of my FAVORITE members I've met on my mission so far. Thisweek my family met one of my old companions, Elder O'Neal! I'm sojealous haha! They went to his mission homecoming. It was cool to seea picture of them with him at home! Today for preparation day we aregoing to the Zoo! I'm so flipping excited! It's going to be a fun day.Elder Casper is still as great and awesome and funny! I'm so glad I'vegotten to serve with him! Such a good missionary! Also, Elder Langfordand Elder Hafen and are as awesome as ever! We're going to go to lunchon Thursday for my hump day. Also good news! The Richardsons (theawesome members in our Ward that we love) are going to have a baby!We're so excited for them! They are so awesome and every time I'm withthem I'm always thinking about how much Sam and Garrett would getalong with them (at least I think) and just how awesome they are.Speaking of Sam and Garrett I LOVE THEM! And Keaton. And my dad and mymom and Megan and Scott! I just love my family! The gospel blessesfamilies. Never forget it! I love you all and hope you have an amazingweek!

Elder Joshua Needles






No comments:

Post a Comment