Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, September 14, 2015

Post Email!


Hello all! Just wanted to send one more email today! :) so here is my

"post script" email.
One thing I forgot to tell y'all about this week... It rained like
CRAZY! We got caught in it (because you know we are on bikes) and we
were DRENCHED! From head to toe. We began to sing Singin' in the Rain
and just had a blast in it! It was the best :)
The zoo today was great! Lots of good memories were made! On the way
back, this guy in downtown Dallas ran up to us and started screaming
at us! He was threatening us and wanted to fight us! We didn't know
what to do haha. It was really scary! Eventually he just went away but
as he did he was screaming profanities at us! It was really scary! But
we are praying for him and hoping he finds peace and happiness in this
life.
I love you all more than you know! Hope you enjoyed my "post script"
email today!
Elder Needles




No comments:

Post a Comment