Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, August 24, 2015

Hiki'i A Richardson Ki 'Olunga‏

Hello Family and Friends! I hope y'all have had a good week! This week
Elder Casper and I biked SO MUCH! SO MUCH! Also it's so humid and hot
so I sweat like crazy riding bikes around. BUT, We had an answered
prayer one day! One day this week we were riding our bikes from one
side of our area to the other. The church was about halfway, so we
stopped to rest a little bit and to sync our area books. When we were
about to leave I said, "Oh Heavenly Father I REALLY don't want to ride
my bike right now." Just after I said that one of the members in our
Ward ran into us. Then they said, "Elders! Do you need a ride
somewhere??" I just smiled from ear to ear and we didn't have to ride
our bikes! God is so good!
This week was a little hard, because my dog, Milo, passed away. He was
my best friend! I'm just glad he isn't suffering anymore, because he
had cancer. He was such a great friend to have and I was hoping he'd
still be there when I got back. It's okay though, I'll see him again!
Also this week we had one of the priests take us out to contact some
referrals. He was driving his car and HE RAN INTO A POLE! It was the
closest thing to a "car wreck" I've ever been in. I felt so bad,
because the front of his car didn't look too good. He dropped us off
after that and took it home to his dad.
We had a lot of people cancel on us or not show up for a lesson and it
sometimes gets hard, but we are keeping faith and hope and pushing
forward. We have faith that the work will continue to progress as
we're diligent! Elder Casper is still great! He's so funny. It makes
getting through hard times easier!
Next week is transfers and I'm so nervous! Y'all know how I get about
transfers! It stresses me out so much, but whatever happens will be
good. It always turns out well!
Kyle Webb leaved for college this week! It's so sad! We don't want him
to leave, because he helps us so much and he's also fun to be around!
Megan and Scott start school today! CONGRATS! Make the most of another
fun year in high school! I miss you all so much! Have an incredible
week!

Elder Needles

No comments:

Post a Comment