Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

SUPERCHIX

Hello familia y amigos! I miss you all so much. Never forget it. I
pray for you all every night! Just love ya so much! This week was
GREAT! It went by really fast. We got 58 media referrals this last
week... 58 MEDIA REFERRALS! Never before have I had so many referrals
to contact! It makes it so we're always busy though so that's good!
Also, our numbers looked AMAZING this week! I'm not really a "numbers
missionary" but it does feel nice to see high numbers on your report!
The Lord is definitely sending us lots of things to do. There is this
place right by our apartment called Super Chix... We have become
regular customers there. They sell chicken and custard and they have
wifi so we go there a lot in order to sync area books and create
routes for biking! They also have fries that are made from IDAHO
POTATOES WHICH MAKES ME SO HAPPY. A member in our Ward introduced us
to it and it is so great(: Elder Casper is as hilarious as ever. It
seems like we're always laughing!! And living with Elder Langford and
Elder Hafen is always a party. It's been so fun! So I guess I'm just
happy. Life is good, I'm so blessed with so much, and I can feel my
testimony growing every day. I love this church. I'm so glad I was raised in it. My mission is changing me - making me better. The Lord
has somehow molded me into a better person. Praise to God! We also got
a new investigator this week(: and we taught a lesson to Liz (one of
our investigators) and she felt the spirit so much! She is opening up
more and more to the gospel and it's amazing. Kyle Webb (a member in
our Ward) took us out this week and it was awesome! I clicked really
fast with him when we got to this area! I'm so grateful he's in the
Ward... But unfortunately he's leaving in a couple of weeks for
college at BYU Provo. Being on a bike is hard, because we see a lot
more persecution. This week people took pictures of us laughing, some
held up their fingers like a gun pretending to do a drive by shooting,
some mock us, I got called a hypocrite! It's so crazy! It kind of got
to me this week and I had to take a second to cool down. I just have
to keep faith and hope! Also --> "10 And blessed are all they who are
persecuted for my name’s sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
Love the scriptures! Also we taught the Jacksons this week and it was
hilarious. She works at McDonald's and she gets prank calls all the
time and she was telling us about all of them. Don't prank call
McDonald's people! Hope you all have a great week! I love and miss you
so much!
Josh Needles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment