Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Ten Months!


TENr, Chris Kundis, Hailey M, Tim Needles, bjralphs@live.com, chloelambo, Alison Doyle, Andres Maldonado, Glenn Lambert, meganprien, Maddie Prien, Brianna Snyder, erinvail44, Tessa Chandler, samandra.McKinley@yahoo.com, Sondra McKinley, Tanya White, Patty Petersen, Beverlie White, Hannah Keating, Hannah Wentland, rachelannhansen@hotmail.com, Katie Facer, Carolyn White, Megan Needles, Lauren Thomas, kcallis@tvcc.cc, Makette Morgan, Makette Morgan, Lisa Sherle, Cindy Wilson, Sydnee Williams, BeyondTheLimit1351, Lyric Bowman, Kara Larsen, Makalie Morgan, alisa, Faye Melton, Clark Evans, Lori Bierschwale, Lauren Sharp, Judy Brito, Maria Duarte, Whitney Hughes, Teina Smith, Brendan Ezzell




Hello family and friends!
I can't tell y'all just how much I miss you. It's a boat load of missing. Seriously! But I'm hanging in there and still having a ton of fun! I hit 10 months on my mission this week! Holy Moly! I can't believe I've been out for THAT long. It's seriously insane! I'm so glad I've been able to stay in my area for as long as I have been! I'm hoping and praying that I might get the opportunity to stay longer! As most of you know, I don't do too well with change. I HATE moving! But whatever happens I know is meant to. God has proved that to me over and over again! I just would LOVE to stay with Elder O'Neal one more transfer and send him home! That seriously would be awesome. This week was great! Ruby had her baptism interview! She will be baptized this Saturday and I'm so excited for her. It's so great that she wants to enter into the strait and narrow path toward eternal life. I'm glad I get to be here to experience it.
This last week, my trainer went home! MY TRAINER WENT HOME. I can't believe it! The only companion I've had that is still here is Elder O'Neal! It's crazy to think Elder Ezzell went home. I spent a lot of time reminiscing on good times with Elder Ezzell this week. He seriously is the best trainer out there! I look back on all the fun times we had in Whitehouse, Texas and just am so grateful that he was there to help me. The first transfer was really hard for me, but God blessed me with such a great trainer to help me get through it. I'm jealous that he gets to see his family, but I'll be there one day!
At church in the YSA, a guy named John walked up to us and said "Hey I want to be baptized, what do I need to do?" I was so happy! When does that happen?! Never! It was a cool miracle that God helped construct.
Some members of the YSA went to Nauvoo on a trip. I had no idea that my Aunt Jenny and Uncle Derek and their kids were going to be there AT THE SAME TIME. They ran into each other and they recorded a video to show me when they got back! It's crazy that out of all the missionaries my aunt and uncle could've known in the Texas Dallas Mission, the one they did know was in those members branch! It seriously was a tender mercy of the Lord, because I loved to see their faces and hear their voices! God is good!
I love you all so much. I've learned a lot this week. It's been difficult, but great (as has my whole mission). Keep the faith and know that Christ lives. I know it. Have an incredible week!
Elder Joshua Needles

No comments:

Post a Comment