Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, May 25, 2015

8 months down

Hello family and friends. I miss you all so much and hope all is going well for you! Yesterday I hit my 8 month mark!! I can't believe I've been gone for 8 months. It seems like it's been FOREVER since I've seen y'all, but at the same time it's going by fairly quick. I'm having a lot of fun, especially with Elder O'Neal. He's become one of my best friends that I've had and I'm super grateful we are companions.

I'm excited for this week because it's Dolores' baptism! This last week she had her baptism interview (which went great). Elder Truman, our district leader, interviewed her and she did great. I was pretty nervous because she is a very reserved person and I was scared she'd forget everything and panic during the interview, but it was quite the opposite! She remembered everything to the point where Elder Truman was pleasantly surprised with her knowledge. He told her we've taught her well and that she is a very smart person. I'm excited because Dolores has asked me personally to be the one to baptize her. I can't wait for it. Her mom will definitely cry haha.

Pause, I had an awful nightmare last night where I went to Texas Roadhouse and they gave me Dishwater for a beverage and refused to give me Dr. Pepper. It was horrible.

Anyway, the Chase's yet again fed us steak which was glorious. I love steak and I love the Chase's so it was such a good night. Lori also cut our hair this week which was great because I really needed a haircut and Lori is awesome. She's one of the most Christ-like people I've ever met!

I hope y'all have an amazing week.

Seek Christ

Elder Needles

No comments:

Post a Comment