Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, May 25, 2015

Birthday Week!!

Hello family and friends! I love the crap outa all of y'all. Hope you all had an amazing week!
I've had a GREAT week this last week. I had the most awesome opportunity to baptize Dolores Duarte! It was such a great baptism. After she got out of the font she was so excited. She just kept saying to her mom, "I did it mom! I did it!" It was such a good day. I felt the spirit strongly that day. I know Dolores made the right decision to be baptized. Now she and her mom are working toward going to the Temple to do baptisms for the dead! I love their family and am so excited for all of them!
My companion, Elder O'Neal, is a crazy man but I love him! We have had so many great times. I'm SUPER glad we've gotten to be companions. We've been working out and he's my "personal trainer." So I've been sore every day for the past two weeks. But it's good because I don't want to gain too much weight on my mission!
My birthday is this Saturday and I'm excited for it because we're going to go to Texas Roadhouse with Lori! I LOVE TEXAS ROADHOUSE. It's my favorite.
Anyway, yesterday we ate dinner at the Chase's and it was super cool because they have to be the coolest, awesomest, most amazing family I've met. They're so kind to us and we get along with them super well. THEY'RE AMAZING!
I hope all is well wherever you are! I love you all! Have an incredible week!
Elder Needles

No comments:

Post a Comment