Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, May 4, 2015

New Companion



Hello Everyone!
It's so good to be on my email again. I love hearing from all of you and I love to keep you updated on what's going on here in Texas.
Last Tuesday, I had to say goodbye to Elder Harvey, Elder Evans, and Elder Smith. It was a hard meeting. A bunch of people were crying while attempting to sing "God Be With You Till We Meet Again." It's never fun to say goodbye to missionaries! But when one door closes another opens. My new companion's name is Elder O'Neal and he is awesome! We get along great and have had a lot of fun this last week. I really think I'll enjoy this transfer serving with him. He's a great missionary and just a fun person to be around.
We've continued to teach Dolores and she's doing so well! She came to church yesterday and she loved it. She's really coming out of her shell even though she's a very shy person. I love her and her family and am so excited for her baptism on the 23rd. It'll be a good day!
On Saturday we had the ward picnic and it was a lot of fun. Elder O'Neal got to know a lot of the ward members and we played lots of frisbee. The Chase family is still as amazing as ever and we both love them. Yesterday, Brother Tatro invited us over because his nephew had just gotten home from his mission. He served in India and the Phillipines. He showed us lots of pictures and videos of cool things in India. He even taught the restoration like he would if he were there. It was super interesting.
This sunday is mother's day. Let me just say --- I have THE BEST mom in the world. I love her so much. She has taught me so much and helped me learn and grow for the better. She has done more for me than almost anyone and I love her eternally for that. Love you Mom! Happy Mother's Day! Can't wait to talk to you on skype!
Hope y'all have a great week. I love all of you!
Elder Needles
Elder Needles with Elder McAllister

Not sure what this is all about????


Missionary Stories from India

Elder Needles with his new companion
Elder O'neal. Elder O'neal is from West Jordan,Utah



No comments:

Post a Comment