Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, March 30, 2015

Elder Karaoke Needles

HELLO EVERYONE!

I'm super late today and I apologize, but HAPPY PREPARATION DAY! :) Miss you all a ton!
This week was a great one! I had a ton of fun and great stuff happened. On Friday, we had this big party with the YSA branch. There was karaoke, gaga ball, jump houses, board games, photo booths, ping pong, and I even got a hair cut! It was a blast! I did the karaoke and on Sunday the branch president asked me to say the closing prayer. When he announced it in church he said "then the benediction will be offered by Elder Karaoke Needles." It was great! On Saturday, Priscilla Bradley was baptized! She's become one of my best friends. She's so awesome. I was very happy to see her get baptized and Elder Smith even got to come back for the baptism so I got to see him as well! On Sunday, I confirmed Priscilla a member and gave her the gift of the Holy Ghost. It was a great experience and I was so happy that she chose me to do the confirmation :) After sunday we had a huge meal for breaking the fast. I have loved this week and I'm really enjoying my mission. We also were able to set 2 new baptism dates in the YSA branch this week! We're hoping that everything goes smoothly for them. I hope everything is well in Idaho and Utah and wherever else y'all may be. Love you all!

Elder Needles




No comments:

Post a Comment