Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, March 23, 2015

New Companion!

Hello Everyone!
 I hope y'all had a great week! I miss y'all so much!
So Elder Smith got transferred and I was so sad! We became best friends this last transfer and I'm grateful that the Lord put us together for 6 weeks, because those six weeks were a blast! He's now in Lake Highlands on a bike. My new companion's name is Elder Harvey! He's awesome and we already get along great! He's TALL, and is always optimistic about everything! I love it!
On Sunday, we had a miracle happen! We are always late to YSA branch sacrament meeting because of meetings right before in the Desoto ward (two-ward-struggles). But this last sunday (yesterday) we decided we wanted to be early to YSA branch sacrament meeting so we could talk to people before. That meant leaving our meeting in Desoto ward early, but we felt like we should. This would be the FIRST time we had time to talk to people before sacrament meeting. We walked in and a non member was sitting there, so I went up and talked to him! We joked around and laughed and got to know each other a little bit, and by the end of church he gave us his address and phone number and asked if we'd come visit him! He said he's thinking about joining! It was so awesome it all happened, because that would've been the ONLY time we would get to talk to him and the one week we decided to leave our meeting early, he was there! MIRACLES ALL AROUND BABY. Also, I heard about the dancers winning state! Congrats to my sister on that! I'm so proud of her. Miss you all and hope you have a great week
Elder Needles
Car Rides

Elder Needles and his high school friend Elder McAllister


Elder Needles with his new companion Elder Harve

No comments:

Post a Comment