Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 16, 2015

Hello Everyone! 
I've missed you all terribly! I hope you know that.
---Happy President's Day---
This week was pretty low key. Mostly because I got a pretty bad cold in the beginning of the week and my allergies are out of wack. On Thursday I was so sick that we had to go back to the apartment so I could attempt to catch up on sleep I haven't been getting and eat some top ramen, haha. I've been trying EVERYTHING! From Zyrtec, to Benedryl, to Alkaseltzer, to Orange Juice and vitamin C tablets, to Daytime Cold and Flu stuff, and even to drinking the local honey! My allergies just don't want to lay off this week, haha.
But nonetheless, I'm doing alright.
One of our investigators (Priscilla) asked me when she could be baptized! We didn't even invite her yet, she just asked herself! It was so awesome! I'm really excited for her.
We were driving down the road one night and a helicopter shined it's "spotlight" thing on us. We realized there was a police chase and we were sort of right in the middle of it. So we turned down a different road and went another way haha.
Also, a cop was BLASTING rap music the other day. A cop... haha. I wasn't sure what to think of it. I guess they're allowed to do it, I just never expected something like that from the police haha.
Anyway, I hope y'all are great! I miss you and think about you every day! Keep on keepin' on!
JOSH

No comments:

Post a Comment