Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I guess he still loves his family!

To my family:

I love you.

You make my day.

I wouldn't survive without you.

Defy some Gravity.

Hello, I found a computer and somehow found myself emailing y'all again. Just one email though. I just wanted to let y'all know that you rock people's socks off. We are the best family in the world. I shouldn't be prideful... but we have ONE DANG GOOD LOOKIN' INCREDIBLE FAMILY. I love y'all. Here's one poem for you:

"Roses are red

So is my sweater"

^^^^ Poetry ^^^^

Each of you should send me a selfie. Then my day will be complete. (That includes Milo and Sophie).

--- I need a Dr. Pepper ---

Happy P-Day! What are y'all doing for P-Day??!!

Have you heard the song Uptown Funk? Being in the hood, you here all the hot music out :) Dang bruh that's tight.

Have a good one.

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment