Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Sunday, January 4, 2015


Hello everyone! This week was great (The work was sort of slow, though, because everyone is busy and out of town) BUT it was a really great week.
                                      I got to Skype my family and Bryan, Kara, and Brianna on Christmas. It was seriously the best. I miss you all so much. It was good to see people I love from home. That was the best Christmas present this year. I'm also devastated that I don't get to see Into the Woods for 2 years. It's really going to kill me haha. I heard it's really good, though. So hopefully it'll be worth the wait! I've listened to the soundtrack and I love it, so I'm sure I'll love the movie a lot. On Christmas we ate at the Link Family's home. They are a really cool family. They love music and Dr. Who so I get along with them well :) On Christmas eve, we got to watch a movie with the zone! Of course we watched Frozen (I wasn't surprised at all). We also went to the Rhodus Family's home for a fun little party. All of the kids did the nativity scene and it was adorable.
                 Hopefully when the holidays end the work will pick up a lot more here. We've already had two baptisms and three on the way so I'm excited about everything that's happening. I love you all and hope you all have a happy new year!

          - Elder Needles -


Such a beautiful Christmas Day! We are so grateful for the opportunity to see and speak with Josh.

1 comment: