Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

1-5-2015

Hello Everyone!
     Hope it's going well!
            I had just another normal week this week! New Year's Eve was great, except for our plans with investigators got canceled :/ so at night we played a board game and that was pretty much that, haha. But HAPPY 2015 TO EVERYONE! So we have 10 people in our district and guess how many are sick right now? 7. The only ones that aren't sick yet are me, my companion, and one of the Spanish missionaries. It's crazy and I really hope I don't get sick! Believe it or not, it's actually sort of cold here in Texas. Definitely not as cold as Idaho or Utah, but cold enough to wear a jacket! It rained for almost 5 days straight though. It seemed like the rain was never going to stop haha. Sometimes I like around and just say "you know, this isn't considered a foreign mission, but it's foreign enough." This last week my companion got his "trunky papers." It pretty much is a letter that says congrats you've survived for two years now here's your itinerary for when you go home haha. He says he can't believe it's already here. To me, it seems like I'm never going to see that day haha, but I'm sure I'll be saying the same thing he did when I get my trunky papers. We set a new baptism date this last week! His name is Kenneth and his date is the 31st of January. We now have three people who have baptism dates. I'm hoping it goes well with Kenneth. I'm sure it will. Hope y'all had a happy new year and remember to try not to break those resolutions! haha. Have a good week.

JOSH

No comments:

Post a Comment