Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Hey everyone! This week has been another good one!
             On Saturday, Faye Melton was baptized. I'm so happy that she's chosen to face her life towards Jesus Christ and the scriptures. I know she's going to be blessed. I had the opportunity of confirming her on Sunday. In the blessing I said "may angels never be far." I know that angels will always be near her. She has really blessed my life and a huge reason I survived the homesickness. It was also Dustin Melton's birthday on Saturday! We all went to the ward party and had such a good time. It was awesome to see their family together and having a good time. Their kids (Noah and Olivia) are the most rambunctious, loving, happy, awesome kids. I love their family.
             After the ward party we went to the Robison's and helped put up their Christmas tree! Madi (Celeste Robison's daughter) sang for me! She doesn't sing for anyone (Not even Brother Robison) and I pretty much begged her to sing for me. I was lucky enough to hear her sing! She's got an amazing voice and she really could go places and fulfill her dream of becoming a singer. I was nervous all night about transfers.
              There was a good chance I could have been leaving Whitehouse, but luckily I get to stay! It felt like I was at state waiting to see them post finals again - I was that nervous. I was jumping up and down when I heard I get to stay! I'm so glad I get to be hear. I will be here for another seven weeks and there's a 95 percent chance I'll be here for another 13 weeks. Which is awesome! I love it here, and I'm glad this is where I get to serve on my mission.
             Only 10 more days until Christmas!!!!! 10 more days until I get to Skype my family! I'm excited for that day. I hope this Christmas season is going well for all of you! Remember Jesus Christ - He really has blessed my life and He is real, waiting for us to come unto Him. Do it! It's the best feeling in the world to know that Christ lives and loves us and is our Redeemer. Keep being awesome and try not to forget about me this Christmas either! I won't forget about all of you! :)
                                  _ELDER NEEDLES_

Baptism of Faye



Faye's cute little kiddos




The original crew


PEACE! Nice socks boys

Below is Elder Needles with his long time High School friend
Elder McAllister. Josh was so excited to see a familiar face
last week. They talked for 30 minutes and then Dallin sang for the
whole mission! Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment