Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Friday, December 12, 2014

FIRST BAPTISM

Hey everyone! I'm glad it's P-Day, because I love emailing. It's one of my favorite parts of the day :) This week I had my first baptism on my mission. It was great! We're really happy for Zack and he is excited to finally be a member. This week has been a pretty good one. Not only did we have a baptism and confirmation, but it was also the Bullard Ward Christmas party! It was a lot of fun to go to, and the Kindle family is so musically talented. They're awesome. There are SCREAMING babies at this library. I'm going crazy. I thought libraries were supposed to be quiet. Anyway, we've had so many crazy things happen with investigators. One of our now "former" investigators doesn't like us at all anymore. He told us to come get our book back or he would burn it. You can say he's no longer progressing toward baptism.
              I heard about Rocky getting 2nd at state! I'm really happy for all of you guys! 2nd place is awesome! I'm overjoyed that you guys placed! I love and miss you all so much. The screaming babies are leaving thank goodness. This Saturday will be Faye's baptism! She's so excited (at least I think so). She made her own programs for it and they are beyond amazing. They look so professional! Everyone in the ward is so happy that she's joining. People are saying she's really going to be a great addition to the ward. We watched 17 Miracles with her family and the Robisons last night! I love that movie, and it was really fun to do that! I hope everyone has a good week! Remember - Jesus Christ is the reason for the season. HE IS THE GIFT :)






No comments:

Post a Comment