Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Hello! Today is P-Day and I love P-Day because I get to email all of you! Life is okay here in Whitehouse Texas. I'm definitely constantly exhausted, but that's a good thing right? It means I'm working hard. At least I hope so haha. I got sick in the MTC and ever since then I have not had my voice back to its normal state. I'm constantly clearing my throat and I cannot sing as well as I could back at home. It is starting to upset me that my voice won't come back. I've had this problem before, so hopefully things change. I didn't go back to that guys house so don't worry ahaha. We had 4 investigators at church yesterday which was really exciting. The Melton family is so awesome. They made us dinner and got my families recipe for chili. I was so happy ahha. On October 17, I hit my one month mark! My companion and I lit a fire and drank the Martinellis that Bryan gave me before my mission. It was fun! We went to the Fite family and they are awesome. They live on a farm and have pigs. They are another one of my favorite families in my ward. Also, it is very common for people to just burn things they don't want anymore in their front yard. I see it all over the place. I've finally gotten used to the accents and don't notice them as much anymore. I get to go to Dallas tomorrow! I'm excited to see it again. All in all, I love the people here, but still miss all the great people back at home. Have a good week everyone!


Zone Conference Dallas, TX




Celebrating one month!

No comments:

Post a Comment