Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, October 27, 2014

4 Baptism dates set!

Hello! Well, it's another P-Day and a lot has happened this week! First-- We've set 4 baptism dates.
Wilburn: November 8th
Zack: December 6th
Faye: December 13th
Dustin: December13th
We're hoping to move the december dates sooner, but if we can't I'm still very excited for them and am happy to see people wanting to get baptized. We had 5 investigators at church this week! Oh, and I gave a talk. People were pretty complimentary about it, so you could say that it was a decent Sunday! On Saturday, we went to a Halloween Party at the Robisons. Brother Robison scared the crap out of me. He hid and jumped out in his crazy clown costume. I almost swore. I ALMOST SWORE ON MY MISSION. hahahaha. It was so fun though, their house is so decked out with Halloween stuff it's insane. I loved it though. Yesterday, we didn't have our GPS and we dropped our phone in Dr. Pepper.... so we had to get people to tell us where to go. haha. The phone is currently in a bag of rice hopefully reviving. On Friday, I got two packages and three letters. It was so nice haha. I love getting letters and packages. I think I'm finally used to the Texan Accents, which is good haha. I still don't really have a voice though. It's starting to bother me because I lost my voice in the MTC and still haven't gotten it back. And trust me, I've tried almost everything. I even tried a nebulizer at the Robisons. It helped me breathe better, but still don't have a voice. Hopefully I can figure out something! Well, I hope you all have a great week. I still miss you all, but am pushing through.
 
Elder Needles

Elder Needles and Elder Ezzell got to go to the Movie "Meet the Mormons" with their investigators. I am sure Josh was in Heaven. He loves going to the movie and eating 2 or 3 buckets of popcorn and his big Dr. Pepper!


 Not sure what Josh is suppose to be....... Any guesses????

 Halloween Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment