Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, October 27, 2014

Kind words from Texas

My name is Hilde Taylor and I had the opportunity to listen to Elder Needles give a most incredible talk today is Sacrament meeting in our Bullard Ward in the Tyler, Texas Stake. Your son told us he had been out on his mission for just about 1 month! Wow! He delivered his message about missionary work in such a dignified way! He talked as if he was about to finish up his mission. He testified with great faith how much he loves his Savior Jesus Christ! The Spirit was so strong! My husband serves in the Tyler Texas Stake Presidency and he was able to hear Elder Needles talk as well! We talked about your faithful and good son over dinner today. Wanted you to know he serves well and is a blessing to us! Thank you!



1 comment: