Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, April 4, 2016

Happy Endings and Good Beginnings


Dear Family and Friends,

How are you all doing? I miss each of you so much! SO MUCH! I hope you
all had an amazing week! Well, I have to inform you all about
transfers! I am staying in Gilmer 2 Ward again! I'm so happy to be
staying! I love this area. My new companion's name is Elder Holst.
I've been on an exchange once with him and I really enjoyed it! I
think we'll really get along great. Elder Westover is an Assistant
now! I'm happy for him. He might end up in Dallas 4th Ward too! I'M SO
EXCITED FOR HIM! I loved when I served in Dallas 4th Ward! Some other
fun facts: Elder Casper (one of my past companions) is a District
Leader now! He'll be the best District Leader ever! Also, Elder Hansen
(the missionary I trained in Dallas 4) is going to Forney and Kaufman
with Elder Ahmad! I love those two Elders. They're going to do amazing
things!

This week was a really good one. Especially because it was Aber's
baptism. It truly was one of my very favorite Baptisms I've been to.
Aber is also hilarious so I was so happy. She's been one of my very
favorite people to teach on my mission. Elder Westover baptized her,
and I was able to confirm her! I also was able to conduct at her
baptism which was a blast! It was an emotional day for the Sullivan
Family and truly was something I'll never forget!

Meagan also had her baptism interview this week! It was so awesome!
She is so prepared and ready to take upon herself the name of Christ!

This is a shorter email, because I don't have a ton of time, but I
love each of you so much! I'm sorry if I don't have time to respond to
your emails. We are incredibly busy, because we have to figure out how
to transport missionaries in our zone to their new areas! But that
doesn't change the fact that I LOVE every single one of you. Please
know that I cherish each relationship I have with all of you.

I love Jesus. He lives and loves each of you! Have an amazing week!

Elder Joshua Needles











No comments:

Post a Comment