Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Friday, June 26, 2015

Howdy!


Howdy from Texas








 PRICELESS!

I miss y'all so much. Today is P-Day! I'm so glad it is, because I love emailing everyone and hearing about what's happening in everyone's life! This week was good. We have been teaching a recent convert named Alex and he's doing great! We played basketball with him and two other Elders on Saturday. I've definitely become a lot better at basketball being on a mission, haha. I'm still not even close to being "good" at it, but we play it a lot so I'm getting better. LOL. Ruby is having her baptism interview this week! She is the most solid investigator ever! I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to teach her with Elder O'Neal. She's the beeeeest! On Sunday, Sister Hughes came back to Texas. (She was a missionary who went home recently). She went to visit Lori and wanted me to come as well. It was so good to see her again! She was in the district where we were all so incredibly close and everyone was friends! (Elder Smith, Sister Hughes, Elder Adams, Sister Awerkamp, Elder Evans). I realized how grateful I am to the Lord for putting those people in my life. He really has blessed me with some amazing people and friends. This transfer has already gone by SO INCREDIBLY FAST. It really does go by fast, especially when you have such a great companion. This week we had to update the area book in our iPads which took FOREVER. We had a meeting from 9 to 5 where we JUST updated it in our iPads. Then the next day me and my companion worked on it from 10 to 12 then again from 2 to 4. It was long and tedious but I'm so glad we finally have it done! I hope y'all have had an amazing week full of the pure love of Christ!

Love and miss you all,

Elder Needles

No comments:

Post a Comment