Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Friday, April 24, 2015

Hello

Hello everyone!
Hope y'all had a good week!
This week went by quickly. I think my allergies are so bad that they are causing head aches! I've had a constant head ache for about 4 days now! DANG TEXAS ALLERGIES. Other than that I'm healthy and doing well.
This week we set a baptism date with one of our investigators. (Dolores) She asked me to baptize her and I'm ecstatic! Hopefully it all works out, because her father isn't too happy about it. I just pray his heart is softened so he can support her and allow her to be baptized. 
This is the last week of the transfer which means transfers are in 8 days! I can't believe this transfer is almost over. I'm very sad because my two best friends I've made out here are going home (Elder Smith and Elder Evans) I don't want them to leave! haha. But I know I'll have more good missionary friends down the road. I really hope I stay in DeSoto another transfer, but only time will tell! 
We got to eat at the Chase's again this sunday. Brother Chase is feeling sick so we gave him a blessing. I love that family! They are so Christ-like and amazing. I know they'll be blessed for how they've helped me while I've been out on my mission.
Anyway, it wasn't the most eventful week of my mission so I'm sorry the email isn't too exciting, but I love you all and hope you have a great week!
Josh
P.s. Hope choir tour was fun! Sad I missed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment