Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, March 16, 2015

Rain,Rain, Go Away!

This week has been a great week! The weeks are actually going by a little faster now, which is great :) It's raining a lot still. It snowed a couple more days this week too! I like that it's not hot outside, but I'm tired of the rain! haha. Priscilla finally was able to make it to church today! We were so happy to see her there! Now she's coming next week and we'll be able to baptize her hopefully this month (That is if I stay in my area again) On Friday, all the women in our stake had a volleyball tournament. Priscilla went to play on the YSA team so we went to watch and support. The YSA team was losing... pretty bad. haha. After they lost their first four games they told us they didn't hear us cheer once for them. I told them I'd cheer for them, so I did. A LOT. I was yelling really loud and everyone was looking at me as I shouted "GO YSA!" "NICE SERVE!" and shouting people's names. BUT GUESS WHAT. They won their next two games when I did that, sure it made 'em laugh, but hopefully it helped! We play volleyball with the YSA branch a lot. It's a lot of fun. We got to go bowling last week for P-Day! I love bowling. I like being able to do fun things AND share the gospel while we're at it. It definitely is an effective way to share the gospel. I hope you all had a good week! Have another good one!

Josh


No comments:

Post a Comment