Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Kind Words From Whitehouse

Hi Jenny....
Can I tell you that I just love your son. He is such a great missionary! I was teaching young women this week about the Godhead and I asked the missionaries if they would come and talk about the first vision....because if you have a testimony of that, you know that Heavenly Father and Christ are two separate individuals. So they came in and your son started reciting the first vision. He has such a testimony of this....He was emotional, I was, the girls were. It was a beautiful thing. He's a great missionary. Hope you got a good email today! Have a great week!


Sister Tammy Link

No comments:

Post a Comment