Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Saturday, January 24, 2015

4 Month Mark



Hey Everyone! Guess what! Two days ago, I hit my 4 month mark! I've been gone for over four months! Can you believe it? It's crazy I'm already 1/6 of the way done! This week was definitely a great week. So my very first investigator (Toby) moved back to East Texas! We were excited to see him! When we were teaching him, he wanted to be baptized, but his mom wouldn't let him. I've had many "discussions" with her about baptism and authority that frustrated her, but they ended up moving so we had to drop him as an investigator. When he moved back, we found a ride for him to come to church and we set up an appointment for Sunday night. When we went, his mom said she prayed about it and decided that he can get baptized!!! We were so excited! His date is Wednesday the 28th (it's coming up!) and we're so glad he's wanting to follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized. Also, Tina is doing well! Her baptism interview is this Wednesday! So things are looking up for her as well :) This week, I went on yet ANOTHER exchange with Elder Hafen. It was a lot of fun to be in Tyler for the day. I love Tyler, Texas. It's such a great place. Other than that, not much has happened, but that's okay! I am growing closer and closer to Christ out here and it's such an awesome thing. Hope Everybody's week was great and I can't wait to see all your replies to my emails! Love you all.
JOSH




This is one of Josh's last weeks with Elder Horrocks. On February 4th he will return home to Heber City, Utah after completing his 2 years of service in Texas. Josh will surely miss his time with him. :)
Thanks to Faye for the great picture! It sure looks pretty there!

No comments:

Post a Comment