Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Transfer Week

Hey everyone! Another P-Day is here and I'm excited to read all of the emails and see what's going on in everybody's life. I heard the play at Rocky went well and that makes me happy! I miss RMHS drama a lot and I hope everything is going well with that! Being on my mission has made me realize just how much I love acting and music. I love it. Tonight is transfer calls and I'm pretty stressed out. Elder Ezzell has a very high chance of being transfered which means I'll take over the area and get a new companion. I'm worried that I might get transfered, because I don't want to leave, but there is a very low chance that will happen! This last week was one of the best of my mission. I love the people here. Lisa, one of my investigators, is so awesome. She has chickens, horses, cows, and lots of land. It's so fun to go to her house. Faye and Dustin are as amazing as ever. We played Phase Ten with them last night. I was on a role and thought I was going to win, but Dustin pulled through in the end and beat me haha. There were altogether 16 non-members at church yesterday. It might've been a record haha. We also hit standards for our numbers besides baptisms, confirmations, and contacts which was awesome. I love going to the Robisons still as well. They are truly awesome people. Tina started the quit smoking program with us and we hope that all goes well for her. I'm learning new things and coming closer to God and Christ and it makes me happy. I still miss home, but God is helping me through. This transfer has been unforgettable and I hope I get to stay for another transfer. We shall see tonight! Miss you incredible people a ton, have an amazing week.
JOSH












No comments:

Post a Comment