Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Friday, October 10, 2014

Text from Sister Robison

Some of you are probably wondering why I am posting texts and such from members. I am keeping everything from Josh's mission to make him a book. I want him to see all the wonderful things that members are saying about him. These messages bring peace, joy, and love into my heart. I know that someday he will look back and read this blog and feel the same peace that I feel. that being said......

"The boys came over tonight. They had an appointment cancel. They came over to talk about early morning seminary. They are going to teach my class one of the scripture mastery scriptures. Hopefully get it memorized. He looked and sounded great tonight. He and Elder Ezzell are perfect together! They sat down and played my piano. Your son can play and sing beautifully! I am going to get him signed up to perform for the ward. He is doing great. Thought I would let you know. " Sister Celeste Robison

This text made me smile but also giggle. Josh told me he would never play the piano on his mission because he didn't want anyone to know he could and get sucked into playing all the time. What do you know! He is playing the first week of his mission! 

1 comment:

  1. How exciting to hear about him from people he is coming in contact with. Glad that he is playing the piano. He should get to share a lot.

    ReplyDelete