Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, October 27, 2014

Positive outpouring

Hi Sister Needles,

My name is Donella Younger. I live in Bullard, Texas. Your son is a missionary in our ward. My husband is in the Bishopric and went out with your son this past Tuesday evening. When he returned, he commented that your son has a sweet spirit about him as he teaches the gospel. They were able to visit with several families in our ward and the Whitehouse ward as well. Our oldest son is serving a mission in California and I treasure the messages and pictures that I receive from time to time and thought I would return the favor. He is giving a talk in church this coming Sunday on missionary work. We are looking forward to hearing from him!
Kindest Regards,
Donella

No comments:

Post a Comment