Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Friday, September 19, 2014

Josh's address

I know it's been a few weeks since I have posted and so much has happened. I just wanted to let you know that Josh has made it to the MTC! It was a bitter sweet day for all of us. I will try and post the events from his Temple day and Farewell soon. Until then Here is Josh's contact information if you would like to send him a letter.

Elder Joshua Needles
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT 84604
(Until Monday Sept. 29th)

Email: joshua.needles@myldsmail.net
(He will receive these emails on his P-day. Mondays)

You can also use dearelder.com
(Letters delivered daily while in the MTC)



1 comment: