Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, March 16, 2015

6 Months!

Tomorrow is my 6 month mark!!!

Unfortunately, I will be getting a new companion though :/

Elder Smith is being transferred for his last transfer! I'm so sad. Elder Smith has become one of my best friends and I wish we could be companions for his last transfer. I'm taking over the area though. They are making our zone into 3 companionships... 3 COMPANIONSHIPS. That's the smallest zone in the world. Well, maybe not in the world, but it's very small! All of my good friends are being transferred though and I'm staying. We were all sad about it. Hopefully my next transfer is as good as this last one, because it definitely has been my favorite transfer my whole mission so far.

Priscilla is still working toward baptism and we're still very excited for her. Her date is the 28th of March. Elder Smith is going to do what he can to come back for the baptism. We can't wait for it!

At the zone conference, I played the piano and it was great! It was a very stressful experience to prepare, but I'm glad I was able to pull it off. I had Elder McAllister record it, so hopefully I'll be able to get it to y'all soon! Hope y'all have a great week!

Elder Needles

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Sounds like Josh is doing really good. Thanks Patty for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete