Alma 29:9

"I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy." Alma 29:9

Monday, January 26, 2015

January! It's almost over!!!

Hey everyone! So this January has been a pretty good month :) I'm especially excited for this week, because we have some fun events coming up!
  On Wednesday, Toby is getting baptized! We asked his mom to come as well and she agreed to it :) We're VERY happy that he's able to be baptized now. He's so excited to receive the Priesthood.
  On Friday, we're going to Dallas to see Elder Russel M. Nelson. I'm excited to see all my friends that I haven't seen in a while. I love when we have big meetings in Dallas for that reason.
  On Saturday, Tina's getting baptized! I love Tina so much, she has really grown so much since I met her. I thought she'd never quit smoking, but she wants to be baptized so bad that she's done it! and it will be a great thing to see her enter the waters of baptism.
  This is my companion's LAST full week on a mission. It's crazy that he's going home already! I will soon have a new companion and I hope that I like whoever I get! I'm sure I will. I never like change though, so hopefully it will be easy this time.
  On Sunday, Faye got sustained in her calling as Relief Society Newsletter Editor. It was awesome. Then she invited us to go with her to get her Patriarchal Blessing. I was so pleased that she invited us and that we got to be a part of it. It was awesome.
  Also, on Sunday, Zack blessed the sacrament for the first time! It's crazy to see these people growing so much and doing new things. It's really incredible.
  The Robisons, yet again, took us to Yamatos and bought me Filet Mignon. I would die for that stuff. I'm serious I love it so much. I also love the Robisons so much. They are the kindest, funniest, and strongest people I know out here.
  We visited Lisa last night and she is the best as well. So are Corinne and Colton. Needless to say, I love the people out here and love that I get to be a part of their lives.
 I hope everyone at home is well. I miss y'all more than you know.
- Elder Needles -

No comments:

Post a Comment